Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blast From the Past - 90's Kids Classics

Hey there! Today I was driving home in the car and the song "This Will Be" by Natalie Cole came on. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lswB6q2t_6c) My first thought: The Parent Trap. Although I was born a few years after its initial release, I remember watching this movie every weekend with my best friend when we were little kids. And yes, we knew the handshake. :) This got me thinking about all of the movies that consumed my childhood. All of the movies I am about to mention were released in the 90's era and are definitely, in my opinion, classics.


Top Nine 90's Kids Movies
(not in any specific order)
  1. The Parent Trap (1998)


     2. The Big Green (1995)



       3. Homeward Bound:The Incredible Journey (1993)



         4. 3 Ninjas (1992)



          5. Angels in the Outfield (1994)




         6. Air Bud (1997)



        7. The Sandlot (1993)



          8. Beethoven (1992)



            9. Casper (1995)



Hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment