Wednesday, December 24, 2014

5 Films to Catch in Theaters this Winter

Hello to anyone out there who may be reading this! I wanted to quickly post about a few Christmas/Holiday/Winter movies that you all have to see this season! The following recommendations are those that have just been released or will be released soon!

(These are not in any specific order)


  1. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Fiver Armies: I just saw this third installment of The Hobbit trilogy, which are prequels to The Lord of the Ring movies. This final movie to the trilogy was really entertaining, action-packed and full of sweet moments between the movie's primary and secondary characters! Overall, a great movie that will make you want to see The Lord of the Ring movies again! :)
  2. Paddington: I believe this movie will be released on Jan. 15! It looks like it will be a charming and funny movie for all ages. I have high expectations considering the movie is produced by the people who produced the Harry Potter movies! 
  3. Into the Woods: Released tonight, Christmas Eve, this musical movie seems like it will be a fun, magical movie filled with great actors. The music in the play version is great and puts a twist on classic fairytales. 
  4. Wild: Released on Christmas, this movie has received great reviews. I am looking forward to seeing Reese Witherspoon up on the big screen again. Having read the book myself, this true story is very inspiring and will likely have you leaving the theater in a better mood.
  5. Big Eyes: I believe this movie as well is going to be released on Christmas day. Personally, I love Amy Adams and think she will do an amazing job in this movie. Also, I can't wait to see the artwork (shown in the trailer) in the movie.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment